Heat Resistant 2000F Exhaust Wrap Black 15M*50mm + 10 Stainless Steel Ties
- Universal fitting exhaust wrap.
- Keeping exhaust gases hotter within the exhaust system and helps in decreasing exhaust density and increases exhaust flow.
- Decreases your engine bay temperature.
- Increases horsepower.
- Adds protection to your exhaust system.
- The durable, tight woven, 100% fiberglass wrapping gives a great clean look for finishing off exhaust headers.
- Fit For Motorcycles, Muscle Cars, Vintage Cars, Atvs, Go Carts, Street Rods, Hot Rods, Tractor and Lawnmowers, Aviation & Marine, Commercial Trucks Ect, Any With An Exhaust!
- Material: Composite Fiberglass
- Temp: 1100°f Continuous, 2100°f Intermittent Heat Treated
- Color: Black
- Size: 15m (L) x 5cm (W) x 2mm (D)
- For a tighter fit soak the wrap in water before application. This will allow the wrap to stretch slightly so that it can be applied tighter and more evenly than when it is dry. This will soon dry out once the engine is turned on and the exhaust heats up. Soaking heat wrap will also make the wrap easier to work with.
- When applying the wrap overlap each pass by 7mm to 12mm to ensure good coverage and heat protection.
- For best results use heat-resistant stretch ties to ensure the wrap does not unravel.
- 1 x 15m Exhaust Header Wrap
- 10 x Stainless Steel Ties
Warnings: Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) must be worn at all times
Potential Health Effects:
Acute Inhalation: Dust from this product may cause mechanical irritation of nose, throat and respiratory tract.
Skin Contact: Exposure to this product may cause temporary irritation to the skin. Itching and possible inflammation are a mechanical reaction to the fibers and are not damaging in the way that chemical irritants may be.
Eye Contact: Dust from this product may cause temporary irritation to the eyes.
Ingestion: Ingestion of this product is unlikely. However, ingestion may produce gastrointestinal irritation and disturbances.
Medical Conditions Aggravated by Exposure: Chronic respiratory or skin conditions will not improve and worsen with exposure to this product.
Remove from further expose if symptoms develop.
Skin: Wash the affected area with soap and water.
Eye: Flush immediately with lukewarm water for 15 minutes or more.
Ingestion: Drink plenty of water to reduce irritation.
Seek immediate medical attention if symptoms persist.
Dispose of any used or unused materials safely. Local regulations may apply.