Garden Grafting Tool Set Kit Fruit Tree Pro Pruning Shears Scissor Cutting Tools
- High carbon steel blades
- Replaceable grafting blades
- Trimming blades for grafting stock preparation
- Create precise grafts with ease Ergonomic Features
- Use for Propagation
- Materials: carbon steel, ABS and Aluminum
- Cut grafting stocks diameter from 5mm-12mm
- Trimming blades thickness: 3mm/0.12inch
- Size: As the picture show
How to use:
- Step 1: Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut, repeat this step to cut the stem from the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
- Step 2: Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible. If the stock and donor plant is not the same size, match on the side only.
- Step 3: Place sterilizing material around the joint, and bind with tape, the sterilizing material will protect against bacteria and weather conditions.
- Step 4: Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.
- Step 5: The grafting tool with "V & U & Ω" blades and the end of blades both can cut, one-piece blades can be used as two pieces blades, so you would have total six pieces blades.
- 1 x professional nursery grafting tool
- 1 x screwdriver
- 1 x wrench
- 3 x additional blades
- 3 x Tape Film
- 1 x Protective black zippered carry case