Hygiene Water Wash Clean Unisex Easy Toilet Bidet Seat Attachment Upgrade
To meet Australian Standards, the maximum water pressure for a household has to be around 45 to 55 psi. But due to locations and other factors, some area might experience higher than normal water pressure. It is recommended that after you have installed the Wash Bidet, to have your connecting tap turned down to half or less to reduce the pressure on the Wash Bidet components in order to prevent any water burst or leaks. Consult a qualified plumber if required.
- Sideward control panel including water pressure and nozzle selection make this bidet attachment apply to the whole family. Decrease the use of toilet paper.
- Self-Cleaning Nozzles ensures the bidet sprayer keeping clean in every usage. Retractable nozzles can retract to stay clean and stretch to work.
- You can easily control the water sprayer pressure for the most enjoyable clean possible. Special sprayer for women who period, more hygiene and comfortable.
- Seamlessly jointing design upgrades your toilet. On the original usage basic, with this non-electric bidet attachment you can enjoy the new self-cleaning experience. Using it without electricity is also safe for kid and elderly.
- Simple & Quick Installation. No need to buy other more parts (all needed parts are included), you can setup in minutes.
- Material: ABS
- Material of Adapter: Metal
- Package size: 46 x 20.5 x 8.8 cm/18.1 x 8.1 x 3.5 inch
- Net weight: 880 g
- Color: White
- 1x Bidet Attachment
- 1x 0.8m PVC cable
- 1x Tee Coupling
- 1x Instructions