10/20/50/100 sheets A4 Iron Heat Transfer Paper For Light Cotton T-shirt
- Print your own designs onto fabrics and textiles
- Easy to peel off
- Fast drying receiving layer
- Good colour density after transfer and washing
- Instant drying and compatible with all inkjet printers
- Suitable for transferring to black and white or colour images onto white or light-coloured cotton, using an iron
- Can be used on most of fabrics and surfaces that can be safely hand ironed
- Material: Paper
- Type: Heat Transfer
- Size: A4 (app 29.5cm x 21cm)
- Recommended the "printer media type setting" as "photo quality inkjet paper" mode to conduct the optimum photo quality printing result.
- Selecting the "mirror image" option and using best print quality is requested.
- Use the single-sheet feed only.
- Print to the matte side
- Print the desired motif first onto regular photo copy paper to check that the colour and size of motif are correct. Motif has to be mirror-operated!
- Print your motif onto transfer paper and leave it to dry for approx.1 minute before transferring.
- Cut out the image, leaving a narrow margin of 5mm around the motif edges.
- Preheat the iron to the highest setting (take approx.2-3minutes) Do not use steam function!
- You can also use a transfer heat press machine. Recommended transfer temperature( for both iron and transfer heat press) is 180 celsius.
- Briefly iron the fabric to ensure that it is completely smooth.
- Place the transfer film onto the textile with the printed image facing downwards.
- Iron the transfer film with strong pressure and slow movements. Don't forget the corners and edges.
- Possible brownish discolouration of the white areas of the transfer paper and any arising smells are harmless and will not affect the quality of the transfer in any way( using an iron with an average temperature of 180 celsuis the handle duration take approx.15-20 seconds for an A4 sheet)
- Matt finish: remove the release paper in a smooth, even movement while it is still hot at one strength, starting from corner.
- Glossy finish: allow the transfer to entirely cool, then peel off the release paper.
- Washing the garment/fabric before wearing/using.
- Wait 24 hours before washing on the first drying time.
- Wash the textiles with 30-40 celsuis garments inside out. Machine laundry is recommended.
- Do not use aggressive washing detergents or bleach of any kind.
- Do not tumble-dry.
- Iron only on the reverse side.
- To revitalize the colour brilliance, the transfer can be ironed again. Cover the picture with a greaseproof paper, iron for a few seconds and peel the greaseproof paper off while it is still hot.
- Transfer Paper for T-shirt Light