This SMART 7-60AH 6V 12V 0.75A-1.5A LEAD ACID BATTERY CHARGER is the ideal accessory for charging your vehicle's Lead acid battery including Calcium, Gel, AGM, EFB, SLA, Wet batteries in a safe and easy way. This charger uses a 5 stage charging system of constant current, constant voltage, then trickle charge. A constant current with less heat protects the battery and stay safe when leaving it to charge. An integrated gauge allows you to fully see how much power is being used and a special safety protection feature ensures your peace of mind.
- High quality coppering alligator clips. One-click switching, 6LEDs indicator.
- IP64 dust protected, water splashing resistance.
- Multi-stage charging mode, low voltage start, low standby power consumption, energy saving and environmental protection.
- The charging current is automatically adjusted according to the battery capacity.
- Simple and lightweight design is easy to carry.
- The battery repair circuit effectively extends battery life.
- Fully automatic charging operation is convenient for floating digital display interface, intuitive and generous.
- 6V and 12V 2 in 1 charger by swtich on.
- Desulfation, bulk charge, Absorbtion, Float.
- Winter mode for use at low temperatures, protective functions such as reverse polarity protection and short-circuit protection, trickle charge up to 7-60Ah battery size.
- This battery charger uses 5 stage charging process micro MCU controller to automatically identify 6V or 12V battery
- CE ROHS Approved
- Warranty time: 2 Year
- Safety and reliability, products are designed and produced according to UL / CE / CCC safety certification standards.
- Ultra-low standby power consumption, in line with national five-level energy saving standards.
- Strong anti-interference, all products have built-in anti-electromagnetic interference filter.
- Good insulation performance, 100% of high-frequency transformers are manufactured with safety requirements
- Full load high temperature burner, 100% aging test.
- All materials do not contain (and do not exceed the regulations and limits) the six toxic substances cadmium, chromium, lead, mercury, PBB, PBDE that are restricted / banned in Europe.
- Input Voltage：100-240V AC @ 50/60HZ 1.0A
- Output Voltage：6V/12V DC, auto detection
- Output Current Rating：0.75A-1.5A
- Working Temperature：-10~+50 ℃
- Size: 85x52.5x38mm
- Case: ABS PC945
- Weight: 200g
- Battery range: 7-60Ah
- Efficiency: App. 80%
- Polarity protection: Yes
- Output short protection: Yes
- Non battery link protection: Yes
- Over voltage protection: Yes
- Over temperature protection: Yes
- Compliant standards: CB,CE, IEC60335, EN61000, EN55014
- EU plug
- Fit for: Most types of lead acid batteries: SLA/GEL/AGM 6V 7-60Ah. VRLA/WET battery 12V7-40AH. Car, Marine, motorcycle, electric vehicle; electric tools, emergency light, R/C toys; portable electronics devices; field detection instrument, etc.
- 1. This charger has the ability to automatically charge 6v or 12V volt lead acid battery.
- 2. Press the key to switch to 6V or 12V charging mode the charger will sense the battery voltage.
- 3. Totally discharge battery (below 2 volts) or bad battery, the battery charger circuitry will not start due to its internal safety circuit and the fault indicator light will flash.
- 4. The charger completely automatic and can be left on whenever input power is made available to the charger, the charger output depends on the condition of the battery.
- 5. When the battery is fully charged, the indicating light will turn green and the charger will switch itself to a storage charge mode and will automatically monitor and maintain the battery at full charge.
- Overcurrent Protection,
- Overvoltage Protection,
- Short Circuit Protection,
- Overcharge Protection,
- Temperature Control,
- Intelligent Repair,
- Reverse Protection,
- Ultra Low Standby Power Consumption,
- Flow LCD Display,
- One-Click Wake-Up, etc.
- 1 * Battery Charger（EU plug with a global adapter）
- 1 * English User Manual
- Charge 6V and 12V lead acid battery/SLA/VRLA/GEL/AGM rechargeable battery only.
- Don't expose the product to rain or humidity to prevent from electric shock.
- It is normal if the product gets slightly hot when using.
- Keep the product out of children's reach.
- Don't remove the cover to prevent from being electric shocked