- Tubeless tyre emergency repair kit
- Quick and easy to repair
- The handles on these tools are made from durable Alloy and have a great grip
- Excellent tool to keep in your car with the spare wheel
- Suitable for passenger car, motorcyle, ATV, SUV and truck
- Ideal for outdoor, highway vacuum tyre for emergency repairs use
STEPS TO REPAIR:
- Remove debris from tyres.
- Apply lubricant to the spiral shaft of the reamer tool
- Insert the reamer tool into the punture hole and push to clean out the hole.
- Thread the repair cord through the eye of the insertion tool until equal parts are on either side of the tool.
- Firmly push the insertion tool & cord into the tyre, a small amount of cord should be visible.
- Trim the excess protruding cord.
- Cord Length: 200MM STANDARD
- T-handle Size: 140*100mm
- Case Size: 300*190*55mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Case Colour: Black
- 1 x T-handle Insertion Tool ( Piercing and insertion needle)
- 1 x T-handle Spiral Probe Tool
- 10 x 200mm Self-vulcanization Plugs (Rubber repair strips/sealers)
- 20 x 100mm Self-vulcanization Plugs (Rubber repair strips/sealers)
- 4 x Standard Valve Cores
- 4 x Brass Hex Valve Caps
- 4 x Plastic Valve Caps
- 1 x Tire Pressure Gauge 10-120psi
- 1 x 4-Way Valve Stem Tool
- 1 x Plastic Storage Box
- 2 x L-Shape Hex Tool
- 1 x Trim Knife
- 1 x Radial Cord Lubricant (Rubber cement tub)
- 1 x Sturdy Blow Moulded Storage Case